Trinity B1 SELT – ISE I
Trinity B1 ISE I
This page is for those interested in taking the Trinity B1 SELT – ISE I. If you are looking to pass the Trinity B1 SELT – GESE Grade 5 please click here.
You must pass a Secure English Language Test (SELT) in at least CEFR level B1 in Reading, Writing, Speaking and Listening for a:
- Tier 2 (General) visa
- Tier 4 (General) Student visa (although UKVI requires a B1 test, some institutions require B2 — please check with your sponsor)
Trinity’s B1 ISE I exam = CEFR B1.
New English Language requirement.
Transport for London (Tfl) has announced that all new applicants, and existing private hire drivers applying to renew their license, must now meet a B1 English Language requirement. The Trinity ISE 1 Secure English Language Test (SELT) meets this requirement.
LVC offers preparation courses for private hire drivers who want to take a Trinity ISE I (B1) Secure English Language Test (SELT).
Focus on the test
Free evaluation to establish your needs and project your performance in Trinity B1 SELT – ISE I.
- Placement test
- 4 weeks part-time course
- 3 days per week
- 2 hour lessons
- Registration fees
- Build skills to increase your chances to successfully pass the exam
- Learn the strategy to take the exam
- Improve your reading and writing skills
- Build your confidence in taking the exam
About the test:
The exam cannot be taken at LVC London School of English. The course fee does not include the price of the exam. The approximate fee for the exam is £180.
Visit http://www.trinitycollege.com/site/?id=3223 to find more information about the exam.
- Time: 1 hour classes
- Duration: 1+ classes
- Skill Level: Pre-Intermediate
- Age Restrictions: 18+
- Class Size: 1
- Course Fees