Tailor-Made Group Courses
Our unique family course in London provides families with the necessary features to have the most enjoyable holidays in the UK, while having the possibility to learn English at the same time.
How it works
From STEM education to special exam preparation, our academic department and general resources and facilities allow us to deliver different kinds of tailor-made courses for groups coming from all over the world. This could combine formation in General English skills plus any other academic/artistic skills required from the group.
Students will have the choice to stay with one of our host families in central London. This will increase the possibility to speak English while staying in the UK (as we carefully select hosts who are native English speakers) and also includes breakfast + dinner, which makes easier the meal plan organisation. Our school will provide packed lunches between the classes and excursions departure.
Our excursions programme for tailor-made groups is also tailor-made according to the number of lessons per day. It is the school’s biggest goal that the students learn and appreciate the English cultural heritage, and this can be widely found in the city of London. Our excursions are designed to be enjoyed by both children and adults. The plan results from a combination of interests between both of them. Find more information in the excursions tab.
For programme structuring, general information and prices, please contact email@example.com or give us a call to +44 (0) 20 3455 3399. Alternatively, please leave your details here and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
What is included
- Placement test prior to arrival
- Welcome pack from LVC London School of English
- Tailor-made education programme
- End of course test in the centre
- Course report and certificate
- Full affordable excursions plan around London
- Half board residential accommodation with packed lunches available – zone 2, 8 minutes drive from the school
- Half board home stay accommodation with packed lunches available – zones 2, 3 and 4
- Private transport units to transfer students to the excursions
- Airport transfers included
- Full medical insurance and medical assistance provided
- 24/7 fully qualified tutor and tour guide from LVC London School of English
- Ages: 8+
- Dates/Seasons: All year-round
- English levels available: Beginner to Proficient (A0/A1-C2)
- Class timeslots: (see attached spreadsheet)
- Eligibility/visa criteria: We issue student visa support letters from students coming from all over the world
- Minimum amount of students: 8 students
- Maximum number of students per classroom: 16
- Duration: 1 to 4 weeks