With our Intensive English Programme, you will study General English with a choice of separate options. These options include Business English (BE), Extra Grammar & Vocabulary (G&V) and Extra Conversation & Pronunciation (C&P) or 1-to-1 class where your teacher will focus on your needs.
The main part of the course follows our General English syllabus and the extra part depends on the option that you choose (BE, G&V, C&P or 1-to-1).
Students under 18 years old may have class with 18+ students (with parental consent).
By doing our intensive general English course, you will:
- extend your vocabulary
- increase your fluency
- become more accurate
- communicate more confidently
- understand more of the world around you
- increase your chance of success at exams
- prepare yourself to study at university in the UK
- increase your chances of getting a better job
- Time: 5 hours 30 minutes per day
- Duration: 27.50 hours per week
- Levels: Elementary to Proficiency
- Class Size: Max. 16 students
- Minimum Age: 16 years (Parental Consent required for student under 18)
- Skills Options: BE, G&V, C&P or 1-to-1
- Course Fees