Certificate of Higher Education in skills for the Workplace.
LVC offers courses to develop vocational skills suitable to support professional development.
The programme is specifically created in its content and flexible delivery to give you the confidence to anticipate problems and find solutions, to work independently and with other people, to plan things out before you start and complete the things you’ve started, in short to develop the skills that employers want. All of the teaching is project-based, linking theory with practice and ensuring that each module is contextualized within real workplace situations and challenges.
There are 6 modules
- Academic and Employability skills.
- Effective Team Working and Communication
- Digital Skills and Research Methods
- Problems Solving and Decision Making
- Professional Career Development
- Managing Enterprise in the 21st Century
- Level 4 Full Time course: 12 hours
- 3 Semesters: 2 days-8 hours/week
- Course Fees