This exam preparation course will prepare you for the CAE (Cambridge English: Advanced) test. This is the natural progression after completing the FCE. It is an in-depth higher level qualification which proves your competency to employers and institutions of further education. It is an ideal test if you need to study or work where English is the main language of communication. CAE is recognised by universities and colleges, employers, immigration authorities and professional bodies.
We recommend minimum course duration of 4 weeks, although shorter is also possible.
About the test
The CAE examinations are held weekly and can be done at the end of the course at an examination center nearby. Please note, LVC cannot register students for the CAE exam. You have to do this yourself either by post or registering directly at an exam centre. We will email you a pdf file of the Booking Form with instructions about registration and payment. The exam cannot be taken at LVC London school of English.The course fee does not include the price of the exam. The approximate fee for the exam is £160.
- Be equipped to follow a course of study at university level, which will allow you to communicate effectively face to face at a professional level.
- You will be adept at communicating confidently in meetings due to your high level of fluency.
- You will be able to confidently deal with different types of English text, e.g: fiction, newspapers, magazines, follow broadcasts, presentations, and everyday conversations
- Time: 2 hours 45 minutes per day
- Duration: 13.75 hours per week
- Skill Level: Pre-Intermediate
- Age Limits: 18+
- Class Size: Max. 16 students
- Course Fees