All year-round Group courses
The programme covers 1 to 4 weeks of 3 hours per day training, comprising 3 hour lessons of general English per day and an optional culture workshop.
The general English training, assessed according to the student’s level before the arrival date, aims to improve all English skills (speaking, listening, reading and writing) necessary to develop a better understanding of the language.
By attending these lessons, the student not only will acquire new and fresh knowledge from qualified teachers, but will also learn from their classmates in a young, welcoming environment. Learning English in London, especially at school age, is an unforgettable experience. Students are encouraged to interact with other students coming from all over the world, both inside and outside the classroom.
Class programmes and culture workshop programmes are interrelated and students are introduced to British culture not only in the classrooms but also outside during the optional social programme. The workshop includes drama, arts projects and aims to provide the students with a culturally enriching experience, enabling them to learn more about British culture at it’s very centre.
Our private residences are an excellent accommodation option for groups. Newly refurbished and located just 8 minutes away from the school, the residences can take up to 30 students + 2 individual rooms for leaders. They include a breakfast + dinner (half board) option, a full-time housekeeper and 24/7 qualified tutor (First Aid and Safeguarding trained) from LVC.
Students are also encouraged to take our premium excursions programme, which includes visits to all of the most famous places around the vibrant city of London. Find more information in the excursions tab.
What is included
- Placement test prior to arrival
- Welcome pack from LVC London School of English
- 15 hours of English + culture lessons per week – Elementary to Proficient levels (A1-C2)
- End of course test in the centre
- Course report and certificate
- Full affordable excursions plan around London
- Half board residential accommodation with packed lunches–zone 2, 8 minutes drive from the school
- Home stay accommodation option available
- Private transport units to transfer students to the excursions
- Airport transfers included
- Full medical insurance and medical assistance provided
- 24/7 fully qualified tutor and tour guide from LVC London School of English
- 24/7 emergency contact number
- Type of enrolment: Closed groups only
- Ages: 12+
- Dates/Seasons: All year-round
- English levels available: Beginner to Proficient (A0/A1-C2)
- Class timeslots: (see attached spreadsheet)
- Eligibility/visa criteria: We issue student visa support letters from students coming from all over