LVC offers preparation courses for private hire drivers who want to take a Trinity ISE I (B1) Secure English Language Test (SELT) required by Transport for London (TFL).
Transport for London announced in 2016 that all new applicants, and existing private hire drivers applying to renew their licence for the first time since the introduction of this new requirement, must now meet the equivalent of a B1 English language requirement. Trinity College London’s ISE I Secure English Language Test (SELT) has been approved by TFL for this purpose. This course will help students prepare for tests for TFL.
About the test:
The exam cannot be taken at LVC London school of English. The course fee does not include the price of the exam. The approximate fee for the exam is £180.
Visit http://www.trinitycollege.com/site/?id=3223 to find more information about the exam.
- Build skills to increase your chances to successfully pass the exam
- Learn the strategy to take the exam
- Improve your reading and writing skills
- Build your confidence taking the exam
- Time: 2 hours per day
- Duration: 6 hours per week
- Skill Level: Intermediate
- Age Restrictions: 18+
- Class Size: Max. 16 students
- Course Fees