Life in the UK
As part of the application process to become a British citizen or permanent resident, apart from the ability to speak and read English, a test is required to have been passed to show a good understanding of life in the UK. LVC offers a preparation course designed to equip people with the necessary knowledge and skills to pass the Life in the UK test.
LVC designed our Preparation Course in a way that is easy to understand, covers all areas of the text and ensures that students no longer have to go through the entire handbook.
The LUK preparation test is an intensive course, delivered by qualified and experienced tutors, that covers the 5 modules of learning where an understanding needs to be demonstrated competently when applying for British citizenship or permanent residency.
The exam cannot be taken at LVC London school of English. The course fee does not include the price of the exam.
Course content (5 Modules):
- Lesson 1: People, Culture & Traditions
- Lesson 2: Values & Principles
- Lesson 3: The Welfare State
- Lesson 4: A Long and Illustrious History
- Lesson 5: UK Government, Law & Role
- Primarily be equipped with knowledge to pass the Life in the UK test.
- Have a greater understanding, awareness, and knowledge of British history, cultures, law, and your role in society.
- Increase your ability to use English language and be conversant with facts, news ,and up to date information relating to UK life.
- Classes: One week Intensive
- Duration: Monday – Friday
- Hours per day: 3
- Total hours: 15
- Skill Level: Elementary/Intermediate
- Age: 18+
- Max Students: 16
- Course Fees