GCSE classes cover the core subjects of Maths and English helping learners reach their potential. We teach in small groups with an absolute guarantee of fewer than 10 students in each class, preparing for progress onto more advanced courses of study. The small size of the groups ensures that each student receives individual attention whilst at the same time gaining the benefits of learning in a group environment. There is also one to one tuition available for those who need additional support.
In class, great emphasis is placed on the demands of the syllabus and on exam technique. We measure performance in this important area by frequent and regular tests, timed assignments and mock exams.
Academic progress is closely monitored by a personal tutor who writes regular reports to parents and who will arrange a meeting between parents and subject tutors whenever necessary to ensure that the planning and implementation is consistent with the framework.
- Be influenced in best presentation, personal organisation and have foundations set for future academic or vocational study.
- You will have developed a sense of personal worth to motivate and build confidence in your abilities.
- You will be proficient to a recognised level in these core subjects.
- Time: 2 hours per day
- Duration: 8 hours per month
- Skill Level: Intermediate
- Age Limits: 14 - 17
- Class size: Max. 10 students
- Course Fees