This exam preparation course will prepare you for the FCE (First Certificate in English) test. This is the ideal test if you need to study or work where English is the main language of communication. The FCE is recognised by universities and colleges, employers, immigration authorities and professional bodies.
The course focuses on improving skills in five main areas; reading, writing, listening, speaking, vocabulary.
We recommend a minimum course duration of 4 weeks, although shorter ones are also possible.
About the test
The FCE examinations are held throughout the year and can be done at the end of the course at examination centres around the country. Please note, LVC cannot register students for the FCE exam. You have to do this yourself either by post or registering directly at an exam centre. We will email you a pdf file of the Booking Form with instructions about registration and payment.
- Receive comprehensive preparation and practice to cover all parts of the exam
- Improve your language ability
- Improve your communication and writing skills
- Develop your overall ability to pass the exam and to later interact and express yourself effectively
- Time: 3 hours per day
- Duration: 15 hours per week
- Skill Level: Pre-Intermediate
- Age Limit: 18+
- Class Size: Max. 16 students
- Course Fees
No reviews were found.