Have you found yourself wondering where the best Brazilian food in London was? Look no further! Here at LVC London School of English, we asked some of our Life in the UK students to tell us where to find the ultimate tastes of Brazil!
The number of Brazilians living in London has been increasing every year and there are huge Brazilian communities living in neighborhoods in all corners of London. As a result of this, the Brazilian food scene is vibrant and constantly growing – thankfully the Brazilian Food in London is up to scratch!
For steak lovers and a good feijoada, head to Rodízio Rico. SushiSamba and Temakinho, for the fans of Brazilian Japanese food. And for those who enjoy truly delicious coffees with famous Brazilian pastries, we recommend you head on over to sample the treats of Varanda Brasil.
Where can I find Brazilian Food in London?
Here’s a list of a few of our favourite places to find Brazilian food in London:
- Rodizio Rico – Peninsula Square, Greenwich Peninsula, London SE10 0DX and 77-78 Upper Street, Islington, London N1 0NU
- Temakinho London Soho – 10 Old Compton St, Soho, London W1D 4TF
- SUSHISAMBA London – 110 Bishopsgate, London EC2N 4AY
- Varanda Brasil – 161 High Rd, Willesden Green, London NW10 2SG
- Brazilian Centre Stockwell – 284 Clapham Rd, Stockwell, London SW9 9AE
- Made in Brasil – 12 Inverness St, Camden Town, London NW1 7H
- Tia Maria Bar & Kichen – 126 S Lambeth Rd, London SW8 1RB
- Barril Pizzaria – 159A High St, Harlesden, London NW10 4TR
- Carioca – Brazilian Cuisine (Brixton) – 25-27 Market Row, Brixton, London SW9 8LB
- Brazilian Centre Hackney – 223 Mare St, London E8 3QE
- Preto – 117 Queensway, London – W2 4SJ and 31-33 Putney High St, Putney, London SW15 1SP
Find out more!
If you like new culinary experiences and would also like to improve your English speaking skills, you should join one of our FREE Conversation groups every Friday from 6 pm to 7 pm or even take one of our trial English classes.
Book your seat by calling LVC at 0203 455 3399 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.