Prepare for your Life in the UK test at LVC London School of English!
As part of the application process to become a British citizen or permanent resident you’ll be required to pass a citizenship test, demonstrating you have a good understanding of British culture and history. We’ll help you to reach this understanding and feel confident about taking your test; and we’ll even help you to book your exam at an official LUK test centre. Our pass rate is 94%!
“I would recommend LVC – they helped me to study! Everything that appeared on my test they taught me in the school – I was so happy!” – Silifatu, former student.
Course content (three modules):
- Lessons 1 – 3: British History – from the first people to arrive in Britain 10,000 years ago, to the coalition government of the Conservatives and Liberal Democrats in 2010
- Lesson 4: A Modern Thriving Society – Art, Culture, Sport and Religion
- Lesson 5: UK government, law and your role in society
The duration of the course is five days, Monday to Friday, and each lesson is three hours per day.
- Be equipped with the all knowledge to pass the Life in the UK test;
- Have a greater understanding, awareness, and knowledge of British history, culture, law, and your role in society;
- Increase your ability to use the English language and be comfortable with facts, news, and up-to-date information relating to life in the UK
- Increase your chances of passing the test and achieving your citizenship/permanent residency.